"Carryon All Seasons" Toddler Carrier - Stone
Complete All Seasons Toddler Carrier - Stone
by: LILLE BABY
Designed specifically for large toddlers and older children, the Carry On is an ergonomic and comfortable way to carry your child for many years. Featuring a wider and taller torso to accommodate children from size 2T in height and well beyond, the Carry On is a versatile and practical tool for extended baby-wearing as your toddler grows. Ideal for older siblings who want to ride, or as an option when your baby grows out of the COMPLETE collection.
The LILLE BABY ESSENTIALS baby carrier combines the basics of baby-wearing with LILLE BABY'S signature commitment to quality and style. This simplified carrier design is a beautiful compliment to our COMPLETE collection, for those who prefer to keep a variety of carriers on hand or prefer the classic 4-position carrier construction.
ALL SEASONS CARRYON FEATURES
The LILLE BABY CarryOn is a roomy carrier made specifically for growing toddlers from 20-60 lbs. Featuring 3 carrying positions and a wider and taller torso; the CarryOn is a versatile, ergonomic and comfortable way to carry your child for many years.
1. ERGONOMIC CARRYING Carry on your front, hip or back. The CarryOn grows with your child up to 60 lbs.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parents comfort.
3. THREE-WAY STRAPS The carrier offers near limitless adjustability! Enables wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed on the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go. The CarryOn also has an adjuster on the front so that you can easily position baby closer to you.
4. SLEEPING HOOD Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL TORSO So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. The carrier features an extra roomy torso with wider and padded support for baby's legs, as well as a tall torso that reach high on baby's back.
6. POCKETS Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT Evenly distributes baby's weight for maximized comfort.
8. TEMPERATURE CONTROL PANEL - Easily zips-up for warmth and zips-down to expose cool, breathable, 3D mesh. This feature is not available on the CarryOn Embossed or the CarryOn Air. This feature is exclusive to the CarryOn Four Seasons.
What is the difference between the COMPLETE and the CarryOn?
The CarryOn is designed for larger children, as it goes from 20 up to 60 pounds. It has a roomier panel, and more adjustability in the straps to get a good comfortable fit. Children can be worn on the hip, the back or facing in, in 3 positions.Ã‚Â
The Complete has a fold down neck support so smaller babies can look out and be worn facing forward. Children can be worn facing in, and out, on the hip an on the back in a variety of ways because the width of the seat adjusts.
The COMPLETE weight range is from 7 pounds at birth to 45 pounds with no need for an infant insert, you cannot use the CarryOn with children under 20 pounds.
Is my carrier machine washable?
Yes our carriers can be machine washed. Cold Wash on Gentle, less soap, hang to dry!
Can I wear my child in the CarryOn if she/he is under 20lb?
The CarryOn has been safety tested for children between 20lbs to 60lbs. The infant insert cannot be used with the toddler CarryOn.
Can I wear my child facing out in the CarryOn?
No, the CarryOn is designed for front, hip and back carries only.
Can I hip carry in the CarryOn?
Yes. This is a great alternative to front carry or back carry.
It's Important to note that LILLE BABY makes the safest products for children that they can. They test extensively for both voluntary and mandatory standards. Their products contain no lead, toxic dyes, phthalates, flame retardants and are CPSIA compliant and ASTM safety certified. The padding on their shoulder pads is comprised of a non-toxic PE, a material frequently used in baby mattresses. The waist belt is also made of non-toxic PEVA material. Many baby products (bibs etc.) are now using PEVA as it is considered greener and safer than PVC etc.
At Essential Mommies, your satisfaction is our first priority. We strive to carry products that are of the highest quality, easy to use and comfortable. However, there is a learning curve to using any new product, which is often steep and frustrating - particularly for baby carriers. If you are experiencing difficulty or dissatisfaction with any product from LILLE BABY, please contact us. We can offer guidance and assist with a solution.
Return shipping costs of items purchased on sale or at a discounted price will be the responsibility of the customer. The returned items must be in new, unused condition, with original tags and/or packaging. Please contact email@example.com if you need to return a product. A return will only be accepted if the customer has contacted Essential Mommies prior to sending the item back and must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number.
For your protection, we recommend all items are returned via a traceable carrier such as USPS, FedEx or UPS. Essential Mommies is not responsible for packages not received if a tracking number is not provided. Once the original item is received by Essential Mommies, you will receive a credit in the amount that you paid. Please allow several weeks for a refund on your credit card upon receipt.
US Domestic Shipping:
Free Shipping (7-10 business days, including handling time)
LILLE BABY WARRANTY
LILLE Baby warrants that their products are free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase from an authorized retailers. Proof of purchase is required. This warranty only applies to the original owner of the product, to products purchased from an authorized retailer in United States of America. ABY limited warranty period also applies to any implied warranties that may exist under applicable law.