Natural Changing Table Pad
Natural Changing Table Pad
by: Holy Lamb Organics
Skip the vinyl or plastic changing table pads! There’s a better way. A natural, organic, handmade way... with Premium Eco-Wool™ and organic cotton twill from Holy Lamb Organics. A sharp design with you and baby in mind.
Especially Contoured for Changes
Smartly designed with contoured sides to support & nestle baby right in the center. Natural and machine washable, our changing table pad is made with our signature products: 100% organic cotton twill and Premium Eco-Wool™. Have confidence and pride in laying your baby down on this natural surface, handmade with love.
Smart mom insurance plan: consider placing a wool puddle pad moisture barrier ontop of this changing table pad to protect the pad, and then add a thin cotton blanket for a top layer comfort for baby and easy to wash.
This Product Uses The Following Raw Materials:
Made with Premium Eco-Wool™ our famous blend sourced directly from about 20 family farms in Oregon & California, USA. It is the nicest wool we have ever seen- incredibly clean, dust free and virtually vegetable matter free.
Growers participate in our Sustainable Wool Program, managing their flocks in a humane, chemical-free, and environmentally thoughtful manner. The vast majority of our products are built with this wool.
This is our signature wool blend- it is the cleanest highest-quality wool available. Grown and produced with care, this wool batting is chemical-free from sheep to finish.
- Made of Premium Eco-Wool™ Batting
- Sourced from USA, West Coast
- Produced in accordance with our Sustainable Wool Program
- Premium Eco-Wool batting
- Organic cotton Twill encasement
- Contoured changing table pad
- Dimensions: 17.5” x 34” x approx. 2”, 1.8 lbs wool
- Handmade by Holy Lamb Organics in the U.S.A.
Machine Washable-gentle with special instructions
Hand made in Oakville, WA USA by Holy Lamb Organics
***📦 Ready to Ship in 1-5 days.***
Sunning Your Bedding
Placing your wool bedding in the sun a few times per year is an excellent way to refresh and cleanse your bedding using the benefits of the sun. Sunning will naturally deodorize, bleach, disinfect, and revitalize your bedding.
Protection Is Key: Protect your wool bedding by placing it inside an appropriate cotton cover that can be washed regularly and act as a barrier for your bedding during everyday use.
Do I need to wash my bedding before I use it?
No, your wool bedding is ready to use. There’s no need to wash it unless it’s your preference. There are no chemicals located in our production facility, no animals on-site, no finishes used on the fabric and we maintain a Scent Free facility.
Can my bedding be washed & how?
Most of our wool bedding can be washed using our special washing instructions provided with your purchase.
In case of emergency:
- Gently spot clean the affected area.
- Set aside to later wash the entire product once you have received the washing instructions.
- You can also treat the problem area with live cultured enzymes which eliminate odors. (i.e. Biokleen makes a product called Bac Out.) These enzyme products can be found at your local health food store/ co-op.
- If you need another copy of the washing instructions, please contact us.
Can I take it to a dry cleaner?
We do not recommend dry cleaning unless it is taken to a certified "green" dry cleaner. Regular dry cleaners use chemicals to clean, defeating the purpose of having a natural bedding product.
- Fast Shipping: most of our orders ship within 1-5 days. Pretty good for products made by hand, eh?
- Shipping Notifications & Tracking: Email notifications are sent the day shipping occurs and tracking information is included.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Take a look:
Basic Return Policy:
All items (except mattresses) are returnable as long the criteria below are followed.
- You may return the product for any reason within 30 days from receipt of purchase.
- Items must be unused, unwashed and in the original packaging.
- NO RETURNS on any unused mattresses except the All Wool Mattress, which has a 15% restocking fee. All other mattress are ALL SALES FINAL.